Accelerate the pace of innovation without software development.
Sonatus Automator lets OEMs use automation recipes to instantly create new vehicle functions, and streamline vehicle testing and diagnostics.
Use an orchestration framework to create event-triggered automation workflows that can be deployed to add new features, run test and diagnostic routines, and more.
Prototype new features instantly to accelerate product cycles and perform automated end-of-line self-tests to ensure vehicle quality and get to market faster.
Minimize code development and validation costs, while ensuring safe use of automation through role-based access control.
Sonatus Automator overview video
Combine a rich set of triggers and actions into sophisticated workflow recipes and deploy them instantly to create new vehicle experiences, or streamline testing and diagnostics processes.
Instantly automate vehicle functions
Use intuitive UI and APIs for creating automation workflows that can be instantly deployed to a single or millions of vehicles.
- Role based access control for security and safety
- Intuitive cloud console for instant recipe creation
- Full set of APIs for 3rd party integration
- Deploy with rich filters to target specific vehicles
- Lightweight workflow recipes in kilobytes
Trigger workflows from diverse events
Utilize a wide variety of in-vehicle and external events to precisely trigger automated actions.
- Flexible combination of triggers
- CAN, Ethernet signals including DTCs
- ECU events
- Vehicle ignition status
- Schedule – time-of-day, day-of-week
- External API calls and events
- Prior workflow action
Create sophisticated workflows
Define sophisticated automation workflows that combine triggers and actions into new in-vehicle functions or self-test routines.
- Multi-stage workflows
- Pipeline, tree, state machine based
- Sequential or parallel processing
- Support for diverse use cases
- Workflow execution tracking
Automate a wide variety of actions
Actuate many vehicle functions, run diagnostic tests, notify external applications, or trigger additional workflows.
- Actuate one or more vehicle functions
- Update ECU calibration parameters
- Execute diagnostic and test routines
- Apply cybersecurity mitigation policies
- APIs to 3rd party applications
- SMS alerts
- Initiate another automation workflow