Security Software Engineer (Network Security Software Development)
Sonatus was founded by industry veterans from Cisco, Sun Micro, Nauto, and various startups to enable the digital transformation in automobile. As new applications and data are deployed and generated in the automobile, the underlying IT infrastructure within the vehicle needs to modernize. Sonatus will be bringing to market an in-vehicle ethernet network in 2020. The company is head-quartered in Silicon Valley, California.
- Architect, design, code, test, and document software solutions to secure systems with many physical and virtual, wired and wireless interfaces, and multiple networks
- Evangelize, define, and implement best practices for security in software development, deployment, and management
- BS in CS/EE or related field with 3+ years of security software development experience
- Proficient in C/C++
- Proficient in data structures and algorithms
- Experience with using cryptography to ensure the privacy and integrity of communication and data
- Experience with developing security software solutions across network layers such as Ethernet, IP, TCP/UDP, HTTP, etc.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MS/PhD in CS/EE or related field
- Experience with using hardware security modules
- Good understanding of network and security protocols
- Proficient in Python or other scripting language