Company and position info
Sonatus is a Silicon Valley-based startup focus on an in-vehicle software platform for network, security and data management. Sonatus’s platform enables OEMs and their suppliers the ability to enhance the next-generation automotive digital experience.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a high performing sales team that’s at the forefront of addressing a new frontier of automotive innovation. Sonatus is looking for a sales professional to execute a strategic plan with a focus on long term customer development within the Automotive industry (OEMs and Suppliers).
Roles and responsibilities
- Develop strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote business development, sales growth, and customer satisfaction, build pipeline by engaging with key prospects and partners.
- Develop strong relationships with executive-level decision-makers at automotive OEMs, Suppliers, and leverage those relationships to achieve business objectives.
- Establish and develop “trusted advisor” relationships with customer executives at all levels with particular emphasis at C and VP level
- Maintain accurate account plans and forecast
- Coordinate all activities between different departments like Product Management, Engineering, Finance, and Legal
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific, engineering or a business-related field is preferred
- Minimum 10 years of proven success in selling sophisticated software, electronic components, and/or other solutions (i.e. ADAS, Autonomous Driving, Fleet Management, Telematics, Safety-Critical Systems) to the Automotive markets
- Strong influencing, networking, and negotiating experiences and skills
- Proven track record of sales & business development experience in the automotive industry and, consistently exceeding quota and meeting strategic objectives
- Demonstrated track record of developing deep strategic relationships with large, complex organizations
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently to define the landscape in a rapidly changing business space
- “Team Player” attitude is required with excellent organizational skills and proven ability to leverage internal resources
- Superior interpersonal, management, and communication skills a must, specifically with regards to working in a culturally diverse environment
- Expect frequent travel, including domestic and international